4-day Guilin and Yangshuo Tour
- Summary: See this beautiful land in Guilin and Yangshuo, experience the natural merryland by taking this tour.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 359
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
- Learn Chinese cooking in a local cooking class.
- Escape from the big city in the backpacker's heaven Yangshuo
Day 1 Arrive Guilin
On arrival in Guilin, this beautiful city, you will be greeted by our local English speaking tour guide at the airport and then transferred to your hotel.
Day 2 Li River Cruise from Guilin to Yangshuo
In the morning, Embark on the world renowned Li River Cruise. Li River, considered by many to be the most beautiful river in China. The 70KM river journey to Yangshou will show you the fascinating landscape of natural beauty of the crags and bamboo rafts. Lunch will be served on the boat. Sightseeing and free shopping in Yangshuo. In the evening, if you are interested you can enjoy the optional night show of Impression of Liu Sanjie choreographed by the mastermind behind the Beijing Olympics opening ceremony, in a natural amphitheater.
Day 3 Yangshuo countryside biking& cooking class
In the morning, have a countryside biking along the verdant roads.
Have a cooking class to learn to make delicious Chinese dishes! Visit the local vegetable market and buy ingredients accompanied by the English-speaking chief. The cooking class is about one hour. Enjoy your cooking! Transfer back to Guilin city later.Have a cooking class to learn to make delicious Chinese dishes! Visit the local vegetable market and buy ingredients accompanied by the English-speaking chief. The cooking class is about one hour. Enjoy your cooking! Transfer back to Guilin city later.
Day 4 Depart Guilin
In the morning, visit Reed Flute Cave, enjoy the brilliant stalagmite and limestone formed million years ago with the facinating lights. Continue our tour to Fubo Hill to have a picturesque bird view of this beautiful city. Transfer to the airport and see you off in the afternoon.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs