4-day Beijing Full View Tour
- Summary: Coming to this ancient city, take your time and start to learn and understand Beijing. This 4-day Beijing tour will show you the most famous part like The Forbidden City and the Great Wall, it will also show you the local life like the Hutongs which will give you a more authentic understanding.
- Duration: 4 Days
- Price from: US$ 349
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
- Sitting on top of the Great Wall with a majestic view of one of world’s wonders winding its way off into the distance
- Explore the hutongs to see the real Chinese lifestyle of a local Beijinger.
Day 1 Arrive Beijing
On arrival in Beijing, China's capital, you will be greeted by our local English speaking tour guide at the airport and transferred to your hotel. The rest of day is free for you to have some rest or wander around the hotel.
Day 2 Beijing: Royal life discovery to the Forbidden City, Hutong rickshaw ride with local family visit
In the morning, visit Ti’ananmen Square. Explore the imposing Forbidden City, where emperors ruled for 500 years. After lunch, explore the narrow and clean Hutongs by taking a rickshaw in Xicheng District. Weave your way through Beijing's ancient, interwoven hutong alleys. Take a family visit in the Hutong to have a glance at the life of the local people. If you like, we could arrange a lunch with the local family where you can taste the most authentic Beijing cuisine or even learn to make dumplings by yourself!
Day 3 Beijing: Great Wall Adventure, religious temple of heaven
This morning, you will be led to the vast Temple of Heaven, a venue for ancient emperors of the Ming and Qing Dynasties to pray for good harvest and worship heaven. It is a historical park filled with religious buildings where locals gather to dance, sing, play chess, or amble around. Then, transferred to Mutianyu Great Wall built to protect China's heartland from invaders about 2 hours driving and take the round-way cable car to admire the magnificent view of the snaking Wall.
Day 4 Depart Beijing
We will transfer you from your hotel to the airport or train station at the end of the tour.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs