Impression Tea Tour
- Summary: You will see the most popular kinds of teas, black tea and green tea in this special China tea tour. Learn the Chinese tea culture and history, watch the tea ceremony, experience the tea making. What's more, all the must see attractions in each city are also integrated in this package offering you a cultural, historical and scenic China tea tour.
- Destinations: Shanghai-Huangshan-Qimen-Hangzhou
- Duration: 8 Days
- Price from: US$ 1499
Get a quick reply within 24 hours!
Day 1 Arrive in Shanghai
Arrive in Shanghai and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Shanghai, History& modern
Sightseeing tour today includes a stroll through the beautiful Yu Garden which is a typical Chinese style royal garden since 1559, Ming Dynasty. Then, visit the Old Town where you can find all kind of local snacks and souvenirs in the alleys. Afterward, visit the Oriental Pearl TV Tower which is the highest TV tower in Asia. Later, visit the Bund. Free shopping at Nanjing Road tonight.
Day 3 Shanghai to Huangshan
After breakfast, Then, Transfer to the airport and fly to Huangshan. Upon arrival, transfer to visit the Tunxi Old Street where you can see many boutique shops and typical Hui architectures.
Day 4 Qimen
After breakfast, transfer to Qimen County, visit the Base of Keemun Black Tea. See the tea plantation and watch the tea-making process and taste the tea. Then, back to Huangshan city.
Day 5 Mt. Huangshan, the Yellow Mountain
After breakfast, head for the magnificent Yellow Mountain which is said to be the loveliest mountain in China. Take a cable car up to the mountain and check into the hotel. You can see the strange rocks, sea of cloud, hot springs, water falls which form the spectacular Yellow Mountain. If the weather is fine, we can see the beautiful sunset from the summit. Hike through the staggering peaks and deep valleys of Xihai Grand Canyon, a natural masterpiece less frequented by tourists.
Day 6 Mt. Huangshan to Hangzhou
Get up early to watch the magical sunrise. Then, back to hotel for the breakfast. Take the cable car down the mountain and drive to Hangzhou. Free activities in Hangzhou.
Day 7 Hangzhou, heavenly West Lake& Dragon Well tea planatation
Visit the famous West Lake (including the island on the lake), locates in the center of Hangzhou. Enjoy a boat ride across the lake. It is famous for its picturesque landscape and ancient buildings and considered the symbol of Hangzhou. Wander to the calming Lingying Temple which is one of the most important Buddhist temples in China. Then, continue to "Dragon Well" Tea Plantation which enjoys a history for more than 600 years. Learn about the beloved tea by the emperors.
Day 8 Depart Hangzhou, camling Linyin Temple, Sixi Harmony Pagoda
After breakfast, visit Linyin Temple which is one of the most important Buddhist temple in China. Then, continue visit to Six Harmony Pagoda (Liuhe Pagoda) which is a brick-and wood building in ancient China with more than one thousand years history. After lunch, transfer to the airport and see you off.
* Hotel Accommodation: All accommodations, based on double-occupancy and including breakfast, service charge, and government tax
* Entrance Fees: All admission fees and activity expenses, as noted in the itinerary.
* Meals: All meals as noted in the itinerary with complimentary drinking water
* Private Transfers: Transfers between airports, hotels and scenic spots while sightseeing, by private air conditioned vehicle with a driver and English-speaking guide (as listed above). And in-transport refreshments
* Guide: Professional English speaking guide service or other specified language at extra costs
* Domestic flights& related taxes: flights from Shanghai to Huangshan